Need your trucks washed? How about your home? We are one of the largest pressure washing businesses in the Portland metro area and we look forward to meeting you and your needs. We also know how concerned you are regarding the environment.
Why Pressure Wash?
House washing and paint preparation:
- Strip paint that is not sound
- Find rotten wood in need of replacement
- Clean surfaces to prevent poorly adhering paint – ensure long-lasting paint job
- Not only improve appearance but protect as well
(many people do not realize that algae and mildew can cause damage similar to that of wood-destroying insects such as termites)
- Through annual cleaning, improve paint life and remove mildew and spores that can cause allergies and destroy many different surfaces
Roof and gutter washing:
- Remove black mildew from shingles, to beautify your home and reduce summer cooling costs
- Clean leaves and branches from gutters which can stop up downspouts and cause fascia board rot
- Prevent cuts on your hands caused by hand-cleaning (some gutters have sharp metal edges inside)
Walkway and driveway cleaning:
- Eliminate a grungy appearance caused by dirt and mildew
- Clean up unsightly oil and grease spots
- Keep grease and grime from being tracked onto the carpets in your home and your vehicles
- Remove dried paint and tar spots
Stone and brick restoration:
- Remove stains from efflorescence* , hard water, or years of neglect
- Remove unsightly mold and mildew and bring back the beauty of natural stones
(Note: mildew remover will not hurt plants and animals)
- Detect loose or unstable mortar joints in need of replacement
* Soluble salts brought to the surface of brick or concrete through water evaporation
Wood restoration (decks and fences):
- Replace dull gray weathered look with a fresh-cut color
- Remove dirt which holds water against the wood and accelerates its deterioration
EarthbindTM is considered an environmentally safe, emulsified petroleum resin product that is highly effective in controlling dust. EarthbindTM is mixed with water at varying dilutions and applied to bare road surfaces to control dust and reduce road maintenance.
As a dust control product EarthbindTM
- Provides superior dust cohesion and suppression
- Applies quickly easily in a complete uniform coverage
- Requires no special site preparation
- Does not require road closures
- Requires minimum labor
Plus, EarthbindTM is:
- Maintenance free
- Easily cleaned-up
We would love to hear from you!
Call us at: (360) 695-9696
Or fill out the form below!
[contact_bank form_id=2 show_title=true show_desc=false]